- Party wall disputes but not boundary disputes or right to light issues.
- Landlord & tenant service charge disputes
- Landlord and tenant housing disrepair and section 11 disrepair matters.
- Landlord and tenant assured shorthold tenancy checkout and damage disputes and claims against deposit.
- Building problems, in particular cavity wall insulation and conservatory installations.
- Building project disputes for minor building works (contract values up to £100k) which have included contractual and payment disputes and quality of workmanship disputes.
The button above allows you to submit your quotation request online and we will email you your quote. You will be able to accept and proceed with the quote simply by following links in the email you receive. At all times, the team are available if you would prefer to speak to someone, by phone or email for any other enquiries
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFORMATION
“My neighbours were getting a loft conversion done, Sussex Surveyors did a 'party wall' report for me, have to say the whole experience was great from ringing their office to find out if they could help, very friendly and helpful staff, through to visiting my house - arrived when they said they would and the report was delivered really quickly. Will definitely use them again and highly recommend them.”
“Sussex Surveyors provided an excellent all round professional service including a comprehensive report and given that I was faced with a completely unfamiliar process, they took as much time as I needed to help me with all the different elements and I felt looked after from the very beginning to the end of the process. They were reasonably priced and my particular Surveyor was David Aspey, who as it turned out, has 25 years experience in the industry so I was able to benefit from all of that expertise. They were meticulous, friendly and helpful, which I really appreciated. Highly recommended”